IoT in Agriculture is the application of modern ICT into agriculture. In this, a system is built for monitoring the crop field with the help of sensors (light, humidity, temperature, soil moisture, etc.) and automating the irrigation system. It provides great benefits including more efficient water usage or optimization of inputs and treatments.
According to BlueWeave Consulting, The Global IoT in Agriculture Market is expected to grow with a significant rate during the forecast period 2019-2025, on account of growing adoption of farming devices and equipment like steering and guidance, sensors, yield monitors, display devices, and farm management software by farmers and growers.
Augmentation in global population coupled with the increase in adoption of developed technology to optimize quantity and quality of farm production is expected to influence the global IoT in Agriculture Market in the forecast period. Moreover, the major factor driving the market is the growing adoption of IoT -based technology to monitor livestock health helps farmers prevent illness by taking preventive measures.
Browse an Exclusive PDF Sample of IoT in Agriculture Market@ https://www.blueweaveconsulting.com/global-IoT in Agriculture-market-bwc19323#ReportSample/
IoT in Agriculture market: competitive landscape
Companies such as Cisco Systems, Inc., International Business Management Corporation (IBM), Telit, Hitachi, Ltd, Decisive Farming, Trimble Inc., OnFarm Systems Inc., Farmers Edge Inc., SlantRange, Inc., Deere & Company, AG Leader Technology, Precision Planting and The Climate Corporation are the key players in the global IoT in Agriculture market.
Software segment of the IoT in the Agriculture Market is projected to be the dominating segment of the overall market during the forecast period
On the basis of System, the IoT in Agriculture market has been categorized into Automation and Control Systems, Sensing and Monitoring Devices, Livestock Monitoring Hardware, Fish Farming Hardware, Smart Greenhouse Hardware, and Software. Software systems will lead the market owing to its application for controlling automation and control devices, and monitoring and sensing devices. Sensing and Monitoring Devices is driven by the huge adoption of automation and control devices like GPS, irrigation control devices, yield monitors, and sensors.
Precision farming is projected to leading the Application for utilizing the application of IoT in Agriculture during the forecast period
Based on Application, the IoT in Agriculture market has been segmented into Precision farming, Livestock Monitoring, Smart Greenhouse, and Fish Farm Monitoring Inventory and Precision farming segment will dominate the market as a result of growing its adoption for remote monitoring and controlling of multiple in-field devices using an integrated software platform. Livestock monitoring market will influence by its huge adoption for detection of livestock location and health.
Get Detailed Research methodology of IoT in Agriculture Market@ https://www.blueweaveconsulting.com/global-IoT in Agriculture-market-bwc19323#RM/
North America accounts for the lion’s share of the global IoT in Agriculture market during the anticipated period.
Geographically, the IoT in Agriculture market has been segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and Latin America. North America dominates the global IoT in Agriculture market over the forecast period due to the presence of established IoT in Agriculture vendors and service providers in these regions coupled with huge adoption of IOT based system in agriculture by farmers. The Asia Pacific market will be the fastest growing market by a various government initiative to applying remote sensing technology to collect ground data information and satellite image to detect agriculture condition.
The objective of the Study:
- To analyze and forecast the Global IoT in Agriculture Market size of the market, in terms of value.
- To examine the careful market segmentation and forecast the market size, in terms value, based on the region by segmenting the Global IoT in Agriculture Market into five regions, namely, North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East, South America and their leading countries.
- To outline, categorized and forecast the global IoT in Agriculture Market based on the type and Application.
- To examine competitive developments like technological advancement, services, and regulative framework within the global IoT in Agriculture Market.
- To highlight the impact analysis of the factors, affecting the market dynamics such as drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their market shares along with detailing the competitive landscape for market leaders.
Request for Customizations: If you have any special requirement, please let us know and we can provide you the report as your requirement.
Key Target Audience:
- Market research and consulting firms
- Industry associations
- Global IoT in Agriculture service providers
- Research organizations and consulting companies
- Global IoT in Agriculture distributors
- Organizations, associations, and alliances related to IoT in Agriculture.
- Regulatory bodies
Scope of the Report
- Automation and Control Systems
- Sensing and Monitoring Devices
- Livestock Monitoring Hardware
- Fish Farming Hardware
- Smart Greenhouse Hardware
- Precision farming
- Livestock Monitoring
- Smart Greenhouse
- Fish Farm Monitoring
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
Business Questions answer by the report
- How will the market drivers, restraints and opportunities affect the market dynamics?
- What will be the market size in terms of value and volume and market statistics with a detailed classification?
- Which segment dominates the market or region and one will be the fastest growing and why?
- A comprehensive survey of the competitive landscape and the market participant players
- Analysis of strategy adopted by the key player and their impact on other players.
Customization Scope for the Client
Client satisfaction is our first and last priority and that’s why BlueWeave Consulting offers customization according to Company’s specific needs. The following customization options are available for the report:
Additional Company Information
- With five additional company detail analysis
- Additional country analysis
- Detailed segment analysisTop of Form
Don’t miss the business opportunity of Global IoT in Agriculture Market. Consult to our analyst and gain crucial insights and facilitate your business growth.
About BlueWeave Consulting & Research Pvt Ltd. (BWC)
BlueWeave Consulting provides a full scope of business intelligence solution for solving your toughest challenges. BWC is an emerging global expert & pioneer in the market research and provision of exclusive market INTEL. We optimize your decision making by equipping your industry with an accurate & better market research according to your industry demands through our professionally designed qualitative & quantitative research methods. Our trendy & efficient sample collection methods, integrated data solutions as well as methodologies certainly make us a better partner that you can rely on. With collective experience in the varied fields of retail, market research and reporting, we provide the business insight and business practices that would give the required impetus for your company’s growth.
Mail us: email@example.com
Visit us: https://www.blueweaveconsulting.com
Global Contact: +1 866 658 6826, +1 425 320 4776